Wednesday, October 24, 2012

INTRODUCTION - THE OPENING

I am a professional journalist and a mass communicator. Currently ,I work with Tumaini Makumira University Dar es salaam College as an assistant lecturer in the department of Mass communication.

I am priviledged to attend a workshop/ training on Investigative Internet Journalism which begins today 24th Oct -26 th Oct 2012.This not my first training on internet with journalism as I previously attended a workshop on internet use for journalists prepared by VIKES and MISA TAN.

From the previous training I was able to train journalists from Iringa region who enjoyed the knowlege and shared experiences though a number of them had no laptops to work on their assignments  and  faced difficulties in accessing the internet. Further the skills facilitated my teaching at the college as a lecturer in new media technologies and enhenced my studies, search for material, research and communication.

My anticipations from this training is to develop new insights that will boost my competence in the field , allowing me to master internet issues in a scholarly and academic manner,

No comments:

Post a Comment